Diablo’s new Steel Demon Carbide reciprocating blades featuring 10 TPI are the first carbide teeth blades designed specifically for cutting medium metals and high strength alloys. This high performance carbide blade delivers an unmatched 50 times longer cutting life than standard bi-metal blades in medium metal cutting applications between 3/32 in. to 1/4 in. The blades 10 TPI provides cleaner/smoother cuts in metal, while the increased blade body height produces straighter cuts with less vibration.
- High performance carbide for greater durability and 50x cutting performance in medium metal applications
- Enhanced carbide to blade connection for extreme impact resistance
- 10 TPI tooth geometry for clean/smooth finishes on medium metal applications
- 1 in. oversized blade body for straighter cuts with less vibration
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating for less heat and friction
- Ideal for cutting ferrous metals and high strength alloys between 3/32 in. to 1/4 in.
- Red reciprocating saw blades are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc