Diablo’s Drawer Lock Router Bits form a strong joint between the sides and front of a drawer. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-shield, Diablo’s high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Drawer fronts are formed horizontally, flat on the table surface
- Drawer sides are formed vertically against the fence of the table
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s hardwoods and softwoods
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
There are no reviews yet.