Diablo’s Chamfer Router Bits create a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character, while retaining crisp geometric lines. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-shield, Diablo’s high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit
- For multiple-sided projects, joinery, and easing edges
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s hardwoods and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
There are no reviews yet.