With interchangeable bearings to cut rabbets of different depths, Diablo’s router bit sets produce super smooth cuts on both surfaces of the rabbit. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-shield, Diablo’s high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- 1/8 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in. cutting depths
- Joining boards and letting in back panels
- Can also be used as flush cutting trim bits
- Wrench included
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
There are no reviews yet.