Diablo’s Grooving Router Bits are ideal for making signs and adding decorative accents to cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and fluted millwork. The round nose bits are designed for cutting deep or shallow rounded grooves in a variety of materials. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-SHIELD, Diablo’s high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Fluted millwork, signs and decorative veining
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Cut diameter: 1-1/4 in.
- Carbide height: 3/4 in.
- Shank diameter: 1/2 in.
- Overall length: 2-13/16 in.
There are no reviews yet.