Specially designed for cutting flooring, the 12 in. x 16-Tooth Diablo PergoBlade features new laser-cut stabilizer vents for precise and clean cuts in a variety laminate and wood materials. The advanced stabilizer vents feature a permanent filler baked in from top to bottom for absorbing noise and preventing sideways movement, allowing the blade to slice through your material cleanly, quickly and accurately. The Polycrystalline Diamond-tipped tooth geometry provides for exceptional durability in cutting highly abrasive materials. Engineered to outlast ordinary carbide-tipped blades by 75X, this saw blade effortlessly cuts through laminate planks to create finely honed edges without burnout. Also suitable for cutting bamboo, hardwood and engineered flooring, the Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating on this blade reduces drag so there is minimal friction and heat buildup.
- Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) teeth with unique tooth geometry delivers over 75 times longer cutting life
- High-tech anti-kickback design re-enforces the tooth for longer life
- Laser-cut anti-vibration design reduces vibration and stabilizes the blade
- New advanced laser-cut stabilizer vents absord noise and vibration, and prevent sideways movement for precise, clean cuts
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating reduces drag and shields the blade against heat and friction
- Ideal for cutting flooring materials such as laminate, hardwood, engineered flooring, bamboo and wood
- Approved by the Pergo brand for cutting their flooring material
- For use with miter, slide miter and table saws
- Stands up to heavy-duty use for large project installs
- Red saw blades are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
There are no reviews yet.