Professional contractors rely on DEWALT Self-Feed Wood-Drilling when they need to bore extra-large diameter holes for pipes, cables, and ductwork. These ultra-heavy-duty bits feature a double-cutter design that reduces binding and stalling, and a self-feeding screw-tip point that helps pull the bit through the material. And because there are flat surfaces machined into the shank, there’s less chance of the bit slipping in the chuck. Available in sizes ranging from 1 in. to 4-5/8 in. Dia.
- Aggressive spur provides fast material penetration
- Optimized cutting geometry provides longer bit life
- Open tooth design allows for more resharpenings
- 7/16 in. ball groove shank for quick change applications
- Ideal for drilling rough holes in wood for running pipe
There are no reviews yet.