The DEWALT DCD791B is ideal for most drilling and fastening applications. DEWALT bare tools are an economical way to increase the size of your tool chest if you already own the batteries and charger. This drill features a DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed. For a limited time get a bonus battery pack with purchase.
- Compact (6.9 in. front to back), lightweight (3.4 lb.) design fits into tight areas
- High-speed transmission with 2-speed settings (0-550/0-2,000 RPM) delivers up to 30% faster application speeds
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- Metal 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-mode LED provides lighting in dark work environments up to 20X brighter than previous model
- LED spotlight mode features 20-minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- DCB203 – compact XR lithium-ion pack provides up to 33% longer run-time than standard 20-Volt MAX battery packs
- DCB203 – 3-LED fuel gauge system allows immediate feedback on state of charge
- DCB203 – no memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCB203 – lightweight design and quick 45-minute charge time
- DCB203 – 20-Volt lithium-ion battery pack
- DCB203 – compatible with the complete line of DEWALT 20-Volt MAX line of tools and accessories
- DCB203 – 2.0 Amp hour capacity
There are no reviews yet.