Deltas 36-L352 left tilt cabinet saw is ideal for woodworking, cabinet making, and boat building. It features up-front dual-crank controls with locking cams, speedometer style scales and a 52 in. Biesemeyer fence system. The powerful 5 HP 230-Volt motor is designed for the most demanding jobs. This saw is ideal for cutting large runs of hardwoods and engineered products like MDF and melamine. The riving knife enables tool-less adjustment for through- and non-through cuts including grooves for shelves and picture frames as well as dadoes, rabbets, and cheek cuts for furniture. The single-cast trunnion provides increased vibration control. Its large throat plate enables easy blade changes. Bi-level dust extraction improves dust collection.
- FREE 1.0 HP Dust Collection system is a $349 retail value, model 50-723T2
- Incredible vibration control provides smooth operation & accuracy
- Dual cranks make adjusting bevel easy, accurate and repeatable
- Bevel dial fine tunes the blade for accuracy within 1/4
- Powerful American Marathon motor
- Bi-level dust extraction for improved dust collection
- Single-cast trunnion system provides increased accuracy
- Sure-lock dual front cranks
- Precision bevel gauge for ease of visibility
- Tool-free split guard for improved blade line of sight
- Large cast-iron base providing stability and solid footing
There are no reviews yet.