Drink healthier, great tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 6 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. The Brita water pitcher’s flip top lid makes refilling a breeze and just a glance at the sticker filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter. This small water pitcher comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 Gal. or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
- Get great-tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita , you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use 16.9 oz. Plastic water bottles a year
- Space efficient brita pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves, features an easy-fill locking lid and is easy to pour; height 9.69in.; width 7.24 in.; length/depth 7.24 in.; weight 1.76 lbs.
- Brita is the #1 water filter, based on iri data, reducing chlorine (taste & odor), mercury, copper, zinc and cadmium; always get cleaner, filtered water vs. Tap with an electronic indicator that makes filter reminders effortless
- Compatible with longlast and standard water filters; for the freshest tasting water, replace your Longlast filter after 120 Gal. or approximately every 6 months or Standard filter after 40 Gal. or approximately every 2 months
- Instructions: your water filter pitcher can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water; the first three pitchers of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 Gal. or 2 months; substances reduced may not be in all users’ water
- BPA Free