The PL1632 3-1/4 in. 6.5 Amp Planer offers an industry-first planer lock-off/lock-on button that helps prevent accidental start-up and provides for extended operation. Dual-mount fence provides non-flexing guidance; prevents marring of door or workpiece face. Ball-joint cord swivel eases positioning of cord to keep it out of the way. Spring-loaded, built-in stand elevates tool to protect blade(s) and save money. Powerful 6.5 Amp motor with 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal. Tough and durable, the Bosch Woodrazor 3-1/4 in. Planer Blades (2-Pack) provide an excellent finish to your wood cuts. Made with micro grain tungsten carbine, the blades are double-edged and reversible.
- PL1632: dual-mount guide fence with protective shield for steady planning of door edges with plastic overshoe to prevent marring of door face
- PL1632: first-ever power planer to have ambidextrous lock-off release button to help avoid accidental starts, plus a lock-on button for extended operation
- PL1632: spring-loaded stand elevates tool to protect blade and tool resting spot, special shape allows easy entry in middle of workpiece
- PL1632: ball-joint cord swivel for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord and for cord durability
- PL1623: ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0 to 1/16 in. (1.6 mm) within 1 revolution, eliminating the need to re-zero the depth
- PL162: aluminum front and rear shoes precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy
- PL1632: electronically-counterbalanced single-blade system automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle eliminates uneven planning caused by misaligned blades, reduces dragand provides fast operation and smooth finish
- PL1632: includes: PL1632 planer, (1) reversible wood razor blade PA1202, (1) dual-mount guide fence 2609111859, (1) no-mar plastic overshoe for fence 2609101407, (1) shavings bag 2605411035, (1) blade wrench 2607950003
- PA1202: micro grain tungsten carbide blade
- PA1202: designed to fit on most planers
- PA1202: double-edged and reversible
- PA1202: designed to resist fractures from accidental nail and staple strikes
There are no reviews yet.