Carbide blade lasts 30 times longer versus a conventional bi-metal option in metal. Blade is tapered for even more vibration control and more efficient debris removal. Blades 1-1/4 in. width helps user speed through long cuts. Made for Plunge cutting hard screws, bolts, nails and other metals.
- Carbide tip blade can cut both metal and wood
- Tip is welded to a high-carbon steel body
- Anti-vibration slots and thicker interface bracket reduces vibration
- Bosch 12-pin Oscillating Interface System (OIS)
- Includes: (2) OSC114C 1-1/4 in. carbide plunge blades
There are no reviews yet.