Ratcheting hand clamps differ in that they work in an opposite fashion to regular spring clamps. It is your hand that provides the clamping force, and the spring forces the jaws apart when the quick release trigger is pressed. They are available in two sizes; 2 in. and 4 in. capacity.
- Soft, anti-slip two component handle for comfort
- Heavy duty resin construction with pivoting jaws
- Positive locking mechanism
- Ratcheting mechanism provides variable clamping pressure
- Riveted pivoting clamp pads won’t fall off
- Unique and innovative design for productivity
- Swiveling pads engineered to provide secure clamping on variety of shapes and work surfaces
There are no reviews yet.