APEC Water Systems Essence standard capacity pre-filter set for ROES-PH75 is made with high quality filtration components to protect and prolong the lifespan of your reverse osmosis system. Premium quality filter set lasts over 6 to 12 months for high performance contaminant removal. These standard size filters are 10 in. and compatible with most standard size under counter RO systems. 1st Stage: 5 micron Polypropylene filters to remove dust, particles, and rust. Prevent sediment from building up and clogging the filters and the system. 2nd and 3rd Stage: 10 micron extruded carbon block filter to remove chlorine, taste and odor at a fast flow rate. Improve water taste, protect the life of the RO membrane and enjoy chlorine free water. 6th Stage: 10 in. High Purity pH+ Calcium Carbonate Re-mineralization Inline filters with 1/4 in. Quick Connect. Compatible for APEC Water Systems Essence Series reverse osmosis systems and most other under counter reverse osmosis systems that uses industry standard size replacement filters.
- 10 in. industry standard size pre-filters are constructed with high quality polypropylene and coconut carbon material
- Filter offer up to 3,000 Gal. filtration capacity or 6 to 12 months before replacement
- Includes 1 sediment and 2 carbon block filters to protect and extend the life of the RO system and 1 pH+ calcium carbonate re-mineralization inline filter
- 1st stage polypropylene sediment filter to remove dust, particles, and rust
- 2nd and 3rd stage extruded carbon block filters to remove chlorine, taste and odor
- 6th stage 10 in. high purity pH+ calcium carbonate re-mineralization inline filters with 1/4 in. quick connect
There are no reviews yet.